At Animestock OZ, we strive to provide our customers with the widest selection of anime-related products. In some cases, items may go out of stock due to high demand or limited availability. To meet the needs of our valued customers and offer the possibility of securing items that are temporarily unavailable, we have established this Backorder Policy. Please read through it carefully to understand how backorders work at our shop.
- Backorder Eligibility:
- Backorders are available for select items that are currently out of stock but are expected to be restocked.
- Not all items are eligible for backorders, and availability may vary.
- Placing a Backorder:
- To place a backorder, you must create an account on our website or provide your contact information to our staff.
- Backorders can be made online through our website.
- Backorder Deposits:
- A deposit may be required at the time of placing a backorder. The deposit amount will be clearly specified when you place your backorder.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in exceptional cases.
- The deposit will be applied toward the final purchase price of the item when it becomes available.
- Estimated Restock Dates:
- The estimated restock date for back ordered items will be listed on the product page or communicated at the time of your backorder.
- Please note that restock dates are subject to change, and we will make every effort to keep you informed of any updates.
- In most case, a backorder item is expected to arrive within a month. (3 to 4 weeks period)
- Price Guarantee:
- The price for backordered items is subject to change before the item is restocked. However, the price at the time of your backorder will be honored, even if it increases before the restock date.
- If you wish to cancel your backorder, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Order Modifications: You can modify or cancel your preorder within 48 hours of placing the order. After this period, backorder sales are final, and no modifications or cancellations will be allowed.
- Deposits are non-refundable, except in the event of exceptional circumstances or if the item’s restock is canceled by the manufacturer or distributor.
- In some cases, we may offer store credit for the canceled backorder, minus any applicable restocking fees.
- Backorders will be fulfilled in the order they were received.
- We will notify you when your backordered item has been restocked, and you can choose to have it shipped to you.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and will be added to the final invoice.
- We offer various shipping options, and you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Customer Communication:
- We will keep you informed about the status of your backorder, including any changes to restock dates.
- It is your responsibility to keep your contact information up to date to receive these notifications.
- Product Quality:
- While we make every effort to ensure the quality of the products we offer, we cannot guarantee the quality of items received from the manufacturer or distributor.
By placing a backorder with Animestock OZ, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Backorder Policy. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy as needed.
Thank you for choosing us as your source for all things anime, and we look forward to serving you with the best merchandise and service.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contacts: email@example.com/ +61 426648288
Operating Hours: 10:00 – 18:00 (AEST)