Preorder Policy for Animestock OZ
Thank you for choosing to preorder products from Animestock OZ. We want to ensure that your preorder experience is as smooth and enjoyable as possible. Please take a moment to review our preorder policy, which outlines the terms and conditions for placing preorders with us.
- Preorder Eligibility:
- Preorders are available for select items that have been announced but have not yet been released.
- Preorders may be subject to availability, and some items may have limited quantities.
- Placing a Preorder:
- To place a preorder, you must create an account on our website or provide your contact information to our staff.
- Preorders can be made online through our website.
- Preorder requests are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Preorder Deposits:
- Preorders may require a deposit at the time of reservation. The deposit amount will vary depending on the item and will be clearly specified when you place your preorder.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in exceptional cases.
- The deposit will be applied toward the final purchase price of the item.
- Release Dates:
- The expected release date for preorder items will be listed on the product page or communicated at the time of your reservation.
- Please note that release dates are subject to change, and we will make every effort to keep you informed of any updates.
- Price Guarantee:
- The price for preordered items is subject to change before the item’s release. However, the price at the time of your preorder will be honored, even if it increases before the release date.
- If you wish to cancel your preorder, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Order Modifications: You can modify or cancel your preorder within 48 hours of placing the order. After this period, preorder sales are final, and no modifications or cancellations will be allowed.
- Deposits are non-refundable, except in the event of exceptional circumstances or if the item’s release is canceled by the manufacturer or distributor.
- In some cases, we may offer store credit for the canceled preorder, minus any applicable restocking fees.
- Preorders will be fulfilled in the order they were received.
- We will notify you when your preorder item has arrived, and you can choose to have it shipped to you or pick it up in-store.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and will be added to the final invoice.
- We offer various shipping options, and you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Customer Communication:
- We will keep you informed about the status of your preorder, including any changes to release dates.
- It is your responsibility to keep your contact information up to date to receive these notifications.
- Product Quality:
- While we make every effort to ensure the quality of the products we offer, we cannot guarantee the quality of items received from the manufacturer or distributor.
By placing a preorder with Animestock OZ, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Preorder Policy. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy as needed.
Thank you for choosing us as your source for all things anime, and we look forward to serving you with the best merchandise and service.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org/ +61 426648288
Operating Hours: 10:00 – 18:00 (AEST)